We love working with travel agents!
Travel agents who book their clients on our events receive a 10% commission off of the net cabin fare payable upon the completion of the event. We are not a travel agency; we do not book hotels, flights or ground transportation. This is where you come in — travel agencies can offer a full trip package to clients, including the cruise, airfare, and ground transportation.
Click here for a one sheet of all events we have to offer to share with your clients.
Booking with Sixthman
- A team of Sixthman Ninjas is waiting for you at our designated travel agent line (877) 379-9182.
- Over the phone, we’ll create Sixthman Usernames for new guests (or this can be done in advance at www.sixthman.net/register), reserve staterooms and concert tickets (where applicable), offer travel insurance, discuss hotel options when available and answer any questions about the event.
- Hotels, flights and ground transportation may be booked separately.
- Confirmations, event updates, and payment reminders will be emailed to you regularly and are easily forwarded to your clients. We want you to be the main point of contact for your clients.
Policies & Terms
- 10% Commissions are based on net cabin fare only. Hotel fare, insurance, and taxes and fees are non commissionable.
- Travel agents may receive commission for their own stateroom booking only if they have booked at least one or more clients in another stateroom on the same event.
- Commissionable bookings are not eligible to participate in any applicable referral program.
- Canceled reservations are non-commissionable, even if the reservation included travel insurance.
- Commission checks will be produced and mailed 3 to 5 weeks after the event is completed.
- No commission checks will be produced with out the required documentation on file for your agency prior to the sailing date of your commissionable event. Please see the required documents listed below:
- A request on agency letterhead from the agency owner/manager stating their intent to create a new agency profile, enabling the agency to make bookings with Sixthman.
- A completed IRS W-9 form (for US agencies only)
- A copy of ARC/IATAN, CLIA certificate OR if a US agency: copy of the agency Business License indicating travel as the principal business; if a Canadian agency: TICO license or GST
- Once registration is complete and the above documents are received, a Sixthman Travel Agent ID will be issued via email. You must confirm with Sixthman that this ID is applied to your client’s booking within 14 days of booking and before the event start date in order to receive commission.
We look forward to working with you!
Email us at Travelagents@sixthman.net
Call us at (877) 379-9182
Register Your Agency
Fill out the following form to register your travel agency with Sixthman.
That IATA # is available!
This IATA is already registered with Sixthman. Please contact us.
Travel Agents Mailing List
Sign up for the Sixthman Travel Agents mailing list.